Monday, October 4, 2010

Hope for Ephrem & Tasfa Jewelry

God never ceases to amaze me. When He calls us to do something, He is there with us every step of the way. The Hope for Ephrem jewelry sale was a major success. Within 48 hours, all the funds were raised to provide for his entire month of live-in physical rehabilitation! Sales have continued to pour in and we've been able to take that extra money and purchase extra supplies for the Tasfa jewelry to feed the orphans in Zeway. So, should I have been surprised when we were asked at the last minute to sell the jewelry at the T4A adoption conference? No. Over $1600 was sold at the conference! We are humbled by the way God is allowing us to help care for our dear friend Ephrem and the orphans in Zeway.

You lived among the least of these. The weary and the weak. And it would be a tragedy for me to turn away. All my needs you have supplied. When I was dead you gave me life. How could I not give it away so freely? - Lyrics, Follow you by Leeland

No comments: